2021 is about seizing the future. The first step in that journey is Think Summit Australia & New Zealand.
Across the world, we’re looking to build a brighter future with agility, resilience and unity.
You’re invited to attend Think Summit Australia & New Zealand, to discuss how you can make your mark and forge ahead from the unique position we find ourselves in. This award-winning event will feature some of our industry’s greatest pioneering minds, focussing on our ability to not only recover but build a better future.
We are pleased to welcome some impressive innovative thinkers and industry visionaries:
- Katrina Troughton, Managing Director, IBM Australia and New Zealand will provide the opening address and highlight the ways organisations from Australia and New Zealand are improving business, society and our world.
- Mohammad Choucair, CEO, Archer Materials will discuss the power of carbon-based quantum computing and share his vision for addressing complex global challenges.
- Jim Whitehurst, Global President of IBM and former CEO Red Hat will share his vision for a hybrid world, and how open principles can act as a catalyst for business innovation.
- A very special performance by Electric Fields – where “Daft Punk meets Nina Simone”
- and more outstanding speakers still to be announced.
Pioneer what’s possible. Define what’s next. It’s time to make your mark on the future.
Thursday 18 February 2021, a Digital Forum.REGISTER NOW AND JOIN US AT THE THINK SUMMIT AUS & NZ
Be part of this important event on February 18th – get it in your diary and confirm your place in history.
Subscribe to CorPlan’s email newsletter. Fill out your email address below and click 'subscribe'. Information about subscribers to CorPlan mailing lists is treated as strictly confidential and is not sold, shared, or passed on to any other entity. Should you unsubscribe, your details are erased from our records.
We promise we will only e-mail you when we have important information to share, such as invites to user groups, events, announcements, important updates to IBM Business Analytics solutions and more.