We are pleased to invite you to our IBM Planning Analytics user group. At this event we will focus on providing you value for your time. We have a great line-up of speakers and presenters to cover new content for your benefit.
Events will be hosted in Auckland and Wellington. This is a late afternoon event, followed by drinks and canapés.
This is a free event where you can meet other users, talk to the experts, be part of the community and learn about how you can achieve more with your IBM Business Analytics investment.
- Welcome, opening remarks and introduction
- Demonstration of IBM Planning Analytics Workspace – Planning Analytics Workspace (SC57), the most significant update to the product ever!
- Showcase of optimisation techniques to solve constraint-based models in IBM Planning Analytics
- Introduction to CorPlan Care, support and training offerings
- Networking with CorPlan, IBM and other users
Dates and Time:
Registration is open from 15:00pm, with a start at 15:30pm. All events run from 15:30pm – 17:00pm. Afternoon tea will be provided on arrival. Drinks, light refreshments and canapes will also be provided following the event:
Wellington 28th October 2020
Pop Bar – 100 Willis Street
Auckland 29th October 2020
Freeman and Grey – 43 Ponsonby Road
Please register and join us for an afternoon of education, enablement and networking.
Subscribe to CorPlan’s email newsletter. Fill out your email address below and click 'subscribe'. Information about subscribers to CorPlan mailing lists is treated as strictly confidential and is not sold, shared, or passed on to any other entity. Should you unsubscribe, your details are erased from our records.
We promise we will only e-mail you when we have important information to share, such as invites to user groups, events, announcements, important updates to IBM Business Analytics solutions and more.